Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Pray



I think I wrote enough yesterday about what's on my heart and in my mind.
So, for tonight, I will leave it at
"Just Pray"...

Good night.

3 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

I stand with you on this one and bow my head in prayer for the ones we love. I am pleading with Him to make all things right.

Love and Hugs and Prayers, Laurie

Furry Bottoms said...

Left a little something for you on my blog! ;-)

Crazee Juls said...

I'm so glad you stopped by, come back any ol' crazee time!

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails