| You Have A Type A- Personality |
You are one of the most balanced people around Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you. When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love! You live life to the fullest - incorporating the best of both worlds |
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Personality "proof"
This Type A person is very sleepy...I actually have to WORK tomorrow. I had to say good-bye to "Hope" this afternoon. She is going to make a little girl SO happy tomorrow. I hope someone gets a picture of that moment, not only for ME, but for her mom who will miss that special meeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment