Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah, I totally bought these socks yesterday when I was picking up a few things at the drug store. I couldn't resist (they say "I'm too sexy for my socks" in case you can't tell). You can kinda see my pedicured toes (they are red with purple hearts...probably should have considered how unlikely that the hearts would actually look like hearts, but that's how it goes!)

I did have a bit of a headache today, but was able to take a little nap this afternoon and had a couple more glasses of wine at "family dinner"...I may just need a little extra coffee at work tomorrow afternoon to deal with any leftover hangover ;o) Definitely worth it though!

I went to Mass this morning and then went to see a play with my mom. I am SO glad that things are "better" between us. My family actually hasn't annoyed me in a while, so either things are better or going to counseling has helped me handle things better...or a combination of lots of things. Whatever it is, I'm happy that things are better.

I haven't seen my nephew in a while, and I'm kind of tired, so this will be a picture heavy post. Happy Valentine's Day from me (and from my adorable nephew who is getting so big and makes me laugh!)


Good night!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails