Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It will be coming...I promise!

This has been a crazy week, probably one that it would have helped me IMMENSELY if I had taken the time to journal, but it just didn't happen. I have managed to take care of myself in other ways (since, you know, I have awesome friends!), but it isn't quite the same as getting it all out this way.

A new post will be coming...I promise. I just can't promise when that will be.

I want to wish all the moms Happy Mother's Day! I will be having brunch at mom and dad's with my grandparents and my sister and brother-in-law. I heard that they will wait to eat until I get there after church, but it isn't MY day, so I will have to just "deal" if that doesn't end up happening.

Well, I told my sister I would bring her some hummus, so I'd better make that before I go to bed. It is pretty late for me considering I've been up since 6 and I still need to wrap my mom's gift and write my cards.

Thank you all who are sending prayers this way...they are MUCH appreciated (and felt!)
Good night!

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

How do you make hummus?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails