Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Monday, September 13, 2010

Gonna Miss Him






None of these are very recent, but they do show him when he was feeling well. It's hard to believe he's really gone. We're gonna miss him.

2 comments:

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

praying for you tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm just a phone call away if you need a break.

Laurie in Ca. said...

You are in my prayers for today and the days ahead Amanda. Once again, I am so sorry. The pictures are wonderful.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails