Picture post :o) Last night, I went to a fundraiser at my church. I sat at a table with my parents and some people I have known since elementary school. I knew it would be fun since my church family has been "mine" for over 25 years. I know that is special and lately I have been pretty emotional thinking about how much of a blessing that is. I have known so many of those people for a LONG time (and thankfully it's okay that they know what I was like during all those years!) I knew last night would be fun, and I wasn't excited to have to work today, but I didn't realize
QUITE how much fun it would be! It was SO hard to leave (I say that I'm not a dancer, but after a few glasses of wine, well, dance away...ha!) Even though I left in time to be in bed by 11ish, I was much too awake to go to sleep. I made it through the day with snacks and extra caffeine (so, I'm not really that tired right now...vicious cycle...ha!)
Work was pretty slow today, but didn't drag along which was good. I only had two patients and they were both super cute :o) I feel like I did very well with the bored, occasionally whiny, always sassy, four-year-old which made me think that could be a fun age for a foster child (also challenging, right Foster Ima?!) No calls yet this week (ha, it's Sunday!) but this is a super busy week, so I'm not sure WHAT I would do if becoming a mom for the first time was thrown into the mix!
So much for a short post...here's a picture of me with my nephew from last Sunday and pictures of me with my parents from last night.
Better head to bed. Good night :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment