So, I had this "grand" idea of a fun post for tonight, but I kinda feel like crap-ola. I have felt tired for much of the day even though the amount of sleep I got should have been enough. I ran a couple errands and just wanted to go back to sleep. I visited my sister and nephew for a while, but was falling asleep on her couch so had to leave. Even though I took a nap this afternoon for a while, apparently it was not enough. I actually felt "ok" during my softball game even though it was SO hot and humid that I had sweat dripping down my back and could have wrung out my hair by the end of the game. Now my head hurts worse than it did earlier in the day, and I hardly EVER get headaches. So, I think it best just to go to bed and hopefully still feel "inspired" when it comes time to write a post tomorrow.
I helped my friend from Curves set up her "life after Curves" blog since yesterday she started her new job. She is excited to be a "blogger"...ha ha!
Kristy over at
Waiting for Happy was one of my first "blog friends" and this has been an extra tough week for her. Today, she and her family celebrated the fourth birthday of her second son Isaac who lived for six days. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is knowing that your child is not here on Earth to celebrate his day of birth with you. So, if you feel so inclined and would like to show them a little extra love, I'm sure she would appreciate it :o)
Okay, I'd better go to bed while I can still find my way there. Good night.
1 comment:
How are you feeling today?
Post a Comment