So, I TOTALLY stole that title from Ginger's
most recent post, BUT, seriously, I can't believe that
now it is nearly
FRIDAY and I haven't posted since Monday! The "busy-ness" of the weekend just continued on into the week. Tuesday I went here there, everywhere! We won our softball game, and I got to tag a girl out at home...LOVE it when I get to do that! Yesterday, I worked, and it was another CRAZY day there. Today, I baby-sat my friend's five-month-old while she was at work (and, also her nearly 3-year-old for a little while). We had dinner together and I hung out/visited for a while when she got the older one ready for bed. It had been a long time since we visited, so that was nice. Tomorrow, I am working, but meeting her and her husband after that to play sand volleyball. Oh, and I got a call earlier this week to see if I would go on a "double date" with the guy from last Friday. My next evening free is next Thursday. I got a voice mail that he is busy on Thursday, but I haven't returned the call to pick another day yet (it has been BUSY!). Next week is the meeting I lead, so I have policies and procedures to read and an agenda to send. I think Saturday will be busy, and then I work Sunday and Monday...SO, as it turns out, it could be a little while before I actually post my 600th post! It is getting closer though!
Well, I'd better head to bed...and maybe start reading this book about dating I have put off reading for too long!
Good night
2 comments:
Not only is it (now) already Friday, but it's also ALMOST AUGUST! How'd that happen?!?!?
Wait a minute what guy from last Thursday?!
Post a Comment