My dad and his brothers don't get together very often (although we all did back in October for the horse races :o) ) and it is fun to see them together. They were reminiscing about a crazy time when they got into a fight after a softball game with the other team and were suspended for a few weeks. Crazy story!
And yes, I did take a shot of Jameson with the brothers...and snapped THIS lovely picture of myself after that. Wow, that was quite the shot...ha ha!
It also is the look that I had after I agreed to participate in a segment on tomorrow's noon news at a local station. Yesterday I laughed my rear end off when the Curves owner asked if I would model a bathing suit on the news. I also was supposed to work, which was a GREAT excuse! Well, a girl asked me to switch tomorrow for Sunday and, after some hesitation, I said sure. Then, I was going to baby-sit for the owner's kids while SHE did the show. Then I found out that my friend from Curves was going to do it and I thought she tricked me (you know, baby-sit the kids instead of getting a free suit!). Come to find out, you need to have a tankini/one piece suit as a "before" and she didn't have one, so they still needed another model. I HATE bathing suits, but apparently these are to be "special" ones that are supposed to make me look good...yeah right! So, that is the plan for tomorrow...however, the guy from LA who called the owner asking for models was quite upset this morning that all the models she found are 5'4" or shorter, but beggars can't be choosers, right?! Definitely won't promise any pictures of me in my free bathing suit, but a photograph of this "special" suit is something I may be able to do.
Well, I am thinking I probably should do one of my performance evaluations. I have three left, and if I do one a day, then they will ALL be done in time to be turned in on Friday when I go to work. That SHOULD be "doable", but it will take a little motivation...which, since I've had them for over a month, seems to be something I am lacking.
Have a great day!

1 comment:
are your dads brothers twins?
Post a Comment