I do need to journal about the meltdown I had yesterday because, although I feel MUCH better today, I am sure there is more that needs to be "let out" in order for me to move forward.
However, I had a good day, I had a fun night, and I really do not feel like dealing with my issues right now...
If it didn't require a couple steps, I would have posted a picture of me with my gigantic beer I drank this evening (it was some kind of blueberry beer...yum!). Instead, I will just say that I got my pupils dilated this morning which made for a pretty crazy couple of hours. I started taking antibiotics because my teeth have been bothering me (I cannot remember the last time I took an antibiotic!) I finished "taping" the kitchen in preparation to paint. Again I tried to mow the lawn, but apparently my mower is broken (so, I think I will be paying some kids to mow this weekend since I work and my grass is already pretty tall!). I forgot how long painting takes and was only able to do the initial brush work of the first coat. I guess I will try and get the rest of the first coat done when I get off work tomorrow. I think it will look nice (I was pretty impressed with myself that I poured some paint into an old Cool Whip container and it was EXACTLY the amount I needed for this first round of painting!)
I went to dinner with my friend from Curves (who no longer works at Curves). Then we went to the "world premier" of an independent film that was shot here. It actually was kind of a long and boring movie...however, I was an "extra" and was interested to see if "my part" made the final cut. Well, you couldn't see my face, but that definitely was my rear end pushing in the crash cart (I played a nurse...go figure!). The actual actress nurse used my stethoscope and wore my name tag which was pretty awesome :o) It was fun seeing everyone, but I didn't stick around to talk to anyone (I did wave at one of the main actresses and she seemed to recognize me which was cool!)
Alright...so much for "longer letter later"...this ended up being pretty long (what can I say...I know how to "ramble"!)
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment