Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Monday, August 24, 2009

601

So, I had to write a 601st post so it didn't look like I was going to keep my 600th post up until I received my sixth comment... That post was up for way longer than I intended, but I have been very busy! I worked Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Then, I went to my mom's home town for a family gathering. It was with my mom's dad's side of the family and there was a really good turnout. My sister and brother-in-law did "ok" with having my nephew there. Better than expected, actually, if I am honest, so will leave it at that :o) (only a "little" bit of "freaking out"!)

Today was another busy day, but maybe (hopefully!) I will get back into the blog writing thing again soon.

So, a couple of pictures from the weekend...and good night!



Sporting his new sunglasses.



My Grandpa and his sisters (they are seated in "age order").
His older brother passed away and his older sister is 88!
Aren't they adorable?!



My mom's oldest cousin/the oldest grandchild.
I am the oldest grandchild in my family, so thought we needed a picture.



Having fun at the reunion :o)



Two months old...he definitely was not smiling this afternoon
after his 2 month shots...poor baby!

Night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails