Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Picture Update
It's been nearly two months since I posted anything here. In the six years since I started this blog, I've never gone that long. I have a lengthy post in my head that hopefully will make it here in the very near future, but I think pictures are a good way to ease back into the blogging world. Suffice it to say, things have been CRAZY the past two months. Since the next post will be about how I nearly lost myself and what I am doing now, it's best to have this reminder that not everything has been bad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment