Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hard to Believe

It's SO hard to believe that exactly one year ago I became an aunt! My nephew is one and SO much fun! A year ago, I'm sure I had "big plans" for my one-year post (I probably also thought I'd have a gift bought and maybe some cool collages or something made!). I never could have imagined where this year would take me or how much I would LOVE being an aunt (well, I pretty much knew I would love it!)

This may not be the "grand post" I had planned and I may be doing last-minute shopping before the party on Saturday, but I love this boy so much. He is so silly and makes us laugh all the time. He loves to try and figure things out. That boy LOVES to dance! He has grown and changed so much during this past year. I am looking forward to many more fun years being his favorite aunt :)



Happy First Birthday to my Amazing Nephew!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

HAPPY 1st birthday A!!!!
It's so hard to believe it's been a year!
Love the new blog layout Amanda!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails