Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Busy Busy!
Gosh, it hardly seems like I had three days "off" in a row last week because the past three days have been going going gone and I work another "12" at the hospital tomorrow. My annual evaluation is due tomorrow, but I guess I'm turning it in late because I haven't started yet! I can hardly wait until Tuesday my "day off" which actually will probably turn into just a couple of hours. Oh what would I do if I had a significant other or a child?! I suppose I'd figure out SOMETHING! Time for some sleep :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment