Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Friday, July 13, 2007

All mine!

Today I made the last payment on my car! I am SO excited!! It is two months shy of four years old and today also hit the 18,800 mile mark. Needless to say, I do not drive very much :o) I am planning to make some improvements to my house and was wondering where the money was going to come from. Of course, I am still working most days doing this or that, but having one less bill to pay every month definitely cannot hurt! Oh how exciting my life is, I am "blogging" about my car. Now it's time for bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails