I "needed" them to go for the weekend because my cousin was getting married on Saturday, I did not RSVP for them, and my mom was counting on me having at least one overnight guest Friday night. Their mom texted me last night that they wanted to stay another night, which worked out because then my two high school cousins stayed the night after we went to see Bridesmaids :)
It was fun hanging out with my family without "entertaining" a teen and a pre-schooler, although it also would have been fine to have them there.
I got a pedicure, I bought a new dress, and went and got my hair done. I got a lot of compliments (and comments about my "thinness" which I actually can see in the pictures, although I wish I knew what to say about how it happened!) There was a candy "bar" and a photo booth...score! There was a lot of chatting and dancing. It was an all-around good time.
Enjoy the pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment