Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Friday, May 25, 2007

Am I a "blogger" now?

So, I've posted a few things. Of course, I have no comments because no one knows I'm blogging. I haven't told anyone because this is a pretty boring place. What would I say? "Go look at my blog, it's really cool!" I'm trying to figure out what kinds of stuff to put on here because privacy IS really important. The jobs I have even have a privacy law and working is nearly all I do. My life isn't quite work, but my work does affect my life. Anyway, maybe someday I'll share my site...maybe even sometime soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails